There are a million things I love about my son. It would take me all day to even tell you half of the things that make me love him so.
One such thing is heartfelt crush that he has had since he was in 1st grade.Mike and I don't encourage mini relationships or girlfriends at this age. However, there is no denying that he has fallen hard for this girl. We recently found a school picture of her's tucked safe inside a protective case inside his backpack! I guess it must be dedication as he has felt this way since 1st grade.
When I told Matthew that we were going to join her family for trick or treating tonight he was super excited...FYI: She is not the devil! She is the crash victim. The first picture of Matt is him watching her get her makeup applied. Cracked me up to watch him. She recently broke her collar bone and her parents made her have a costume with a crutch to slow her down.
There goes Huck Finn...following his crash victim down the street.
It really was a fun Halloween. I had great expectations for pictures. I did not do as good as I hoped. I will post more about our perfect night soon.
Sweet dreams:-)






No comments:
Post a Comment