Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Blast from the past part 1

Next week Matthew will be the Superstar of the week for his class. The student that is the superstar is featured all week. His teacher asks that you send in pictures of them for a board that she puts together. I have been looking at all the old pictures and melting. I wanted to start sharing some of them. There should be several more entries in the next few days. Here are a few if my favorites. These are all from Montana when we lived there.
Matthew and I were watching Mike flyfish when this was taken. He loved seeing the fish his dad caught. Maybe seeing Mike release them all back helped with his amazing love for animals.

This was on a youth group camping trip. He was teething from the time he was a month old so he always had the wonderful drool spot on his shirt.
This is my favorite all time picture of Matthew. He looks so much like a Gunderson(my maiden name) in this picture. I probably will not be sending this to school.


No comments:

Post a Comment