2. Thinks getting mail is the coolest thing in the world.
3. Thinks I am so lucky because I always get mail
4. Has no idea what bills are
5. Is an amazing speller
6. Has a love for animals that goes beyond his years
7. Makes me laugh all the time
8. Makes me cry all the time
9. Loves my grilled cheese so much that he thinks I should have a "Grilled Cheese" throw down with Bobby Flay
10. Thinks I am pretty amazing
11. Knows that he is loved
12. Will be turning 7 in just a few weeks:-(
13. Is really and truly the best gift God has ever given me (If God made you then he is in love with me)
14. Taught me the real meaning of fear
15. Refuses to believe that Jack is moving:-(
16. Loves Minnesota....and the snow
17. Is really amazing to me.
I could go on all day.



I LOVE #9 ~ the fact that he even knows who Bobby Flay is is hilarious! I think he's pretty special too ~ always smiling and brightens my day when I see him!
ReplyDelete