Matthew keeps asking me to post pictures that he has taken or just loves. I talked to him about starting his own blog for them and he loved the idea. It turned out pretty cool too. Here is the link to it. I hope he and I both have some fun with it. I am sure some of it will be....a little strange and funny.
http://theviewfrommattseyes.blogspot.com/
Prep For: Q4 Business Increase
2 weeks ago



That's a fun idea. Print his blog off and you have fun memories for a lifetime!
ReplyDeleteIt is really fun to see what is funny or even important to a 6 year old. Wait until you see his next posts.
ReplyDeleteI think his teacher would say it's wonderful for him to "journal" online! I'm going to bookmark it on the laptop (the boys' computer for now) so they can check it out whenever they feel like it! I'm sure they will want to start their own too! Great idea!!! Brayton loves to take pictures and Taite keeps telling me he wants a digital camera but we've already wasted money on those cheap ones that are supposed to have high megapixels so he'll have to wait till I find a good deal on one!
ReplyDeleteMatthew has been using our old one. It is still a nice camera so I make sure that does not use it like a toy. The problem is that he wants to take pictures of everything. You should see all the pictures of the TV from the superbowl....UG
ReplyDelete