This is one of the pictures that makes Matthew look like Grandpa Bob. They look a lot a like in this picture. In case you don't remember from the summer Bob spends a lot of time in a Kayak. Matthew will be right there with him someday. Thanks for the pictures Bob!!!
I love all the "little" matthew photos. He hasn't changed very much. I'll have to come back and show Hannah and Carter the photos.
ReplyDeleteHey Monica!
ReplyDeleteGrandma told me about your blog while she was visiting, it is great to see all the pictures of Matthew. He is so cute and so big! I hope you guys had a great holiday season and that we see you again soon!
<3 Chelsea Owen
Chelsea!!!! You have to invite me to see your blog. Thank you for checking in on ours. Matthew loves you and Alec so much. You have to look back to the summer posts. There is one that mentions you that you will love. I think it is called "What is important to a 6 year old" or something like that.
ReplyDeleteOh, I don't actually have a blog. I just created an account so I could comment on others :) I read the one about the tornado and the picture, if that's the one you're referring to, so cute! Tell Matthew that Alec and I say hi!
ReplyDeleteThat is the one.
ReplyDelete