Do you know how much I love my camera! Pictures are just so much fun. I wanted to share this idea with all my very cold stuck in the house moms. Matthew and I love doing this. We make
smores indoors! I bought a pack of the "safe heat" pots from Sam's club over the summer for a rock pot I used on the deck. This winter Matthew asked if we could bring it indoors. Heck Yeah! It works
awesome! Very safe, and one pot will last forever. I made a tray for New Years for all the kids at the party we went to. They sat around and roasted MM for a long time. It is even more effective if you have boys. There is something about boys and fire.
hehehe! We
also had Matthew's tent set up so it really was like camping indoors. Maybe we should plan a night of hot dogs,
smores and tent sleeping!
No comments:
Post a Comment