Matthew was scheduled to be the superstar last week in school. Due to all the snow days, early outs and late starts his wonderful teacher
rescheduled him for this week. Part of being the superstar is having your family come in and do something with the class. We decided to share vinyl with them! I could not believe how quick these kids figured it out. They had the names on the binders in no time. Then Matthew passed out snack. It was really fun.


Matthew's picture board

How cute is he in this picture. In the words of Missy "Can you stand it" He was so excited that we were there. Love that! Too bad it won't always be like that.

I actually worried about his hair being a mess like this until I got to see all the other kids in his class looking just like this. I guess it should be dubbed Minnesota hair.
The look you love on Matthew's face is how he always looks at me :) LOL Just kidding, he did see us at the B-wing this afternoon and he always makes a point to say 'hi' to the boys and make sure they see him ~ we need to get them together sometime! They play so well together! He does always seem surprised to see me and gives me a big 'HI' ~ which I LOVE ~ a smiling face!!
ReplyDeleteI love that you quoted Missy! :)
ReplyDelete