Matthew has found a great world of wonder in out backyard. He studied dinosaurs and archeology in school and now he is convinced that there are bones in our backyard. I have told him that the only place he can dig is under our deck but that did not stop him. He has been out there for two days in a row digging and searching. He has even convinced himself that if he finds a bone his name will be in the newspaper:-) He did find something...look for that on his blog.

Have you heard the saying "Mothers of little boys work from son up to son down" this would be why.

Yes...my son is the scientist. All the other kids organize baseball games, and football games. My son digs for bones and stops playing ball because he noticed a grasshopper fly by the court. Lets not forget that he can spell better than I can.
Nice photos! I saw those boots this morning on the deck...they are muddy!
ReplyDelete