Monday, March 16, 2009

Like I need another blog to follow

I already have so many great blogs that I love and at least I can tell if they have updated by just checking my own right? Well I have stubbled across two more that I just love. One is a photography one just with faces. It is www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com the other I found through that site and here is a link to the food blog that is linked to it. How cute are the chocolate mug cakes. Pretty fun for an easy family treat right! Her is that link: http://1momof5-recipes.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Monica, where do you find the time? Hhhhmmm, you are smart. You probably just make the time! :) Teach me your ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...um lets look at my house compared to yours. I would say that maybe if you gave up vaccumming and laundry as well as the dishes you would have time. Well okay. My husband does the laundry and I have a roomba to vaccumm. That helps.

    ReplyDelete