Monday, March 2, 2009

Yes I know...

Okay I know it has been a while. I just hate to blog without pictures. Then when I do have pictures they are on the wrong computer. Here is a quick update on what is going on with us for all of you though. Mike had to go to a company meeting in Vegas. He left yesterday and he will be home on Wednesday. Wednesday happens to be Mattie's birthday. My birthday is the next day and Mattie has a concert that night for school. It is going to be a crazy week here. My dear friend Tina taught me that when your husband is gone away tackle projects at home. It makes the time go by quicker and there is no stress over picking out paint. I decided to work on our master bedroom while Mike is gone. I have never been 100% happy with it and I want to see what I can do. I bet that is really exciting! I will see if I can post pictures of it when I am done. I also have some great pictures of Mike to post. He got a really nice jacket from his grandma for his birthday and I wanted to put it on here so she can see how handsome he looks in it.

Bye from excitement land:-)
Oh, one more think...The day Mike was leaving this post showed up in one of the many photography blogs I follow. I could almost cry that Mike is going to be so close to this and I am NOT! I just want to walk around Vegas all day now and look for shots.

P.S.S....Thank you so much for lunch again Lisa. I was so happy to see that you posted your love for it. After I had talked the place up so much I was worried that you would think I was crazy. Mike is still teasing me a little(rightfully so) I mentioned them the other day and he got all sad and said...just when I thought I was over it you brought it back up again. Too funny.

1 comment: