Here are the pictures from Matthew's concert last night. Matthew and Hannah both had speaking parts and Hannah even had a rain stick solo. I had an opportunity to use my zoom lens and get some great shots of the both of them.

This is Matthew making faces at us after his saying his line.

waiting....

still waiting...

This is my favorite picture of Hannah. She was quite the actress up there.

I thought this shot was pretty funny.

Matthew is being a big bad
squirrel.


I love that both Matthew and Hannah are in this shot.

This is a good one to click on and enlarge. It is a pretty cute shot of the both of them.
I will try and post more videos in the next few days.
Yes, we want more videos!! (I love all the pictures of Benjamin.) :)
ReplyDeleteBoth kids were great! Monica, you have a little ham! :)
ReplyDeleteJenny's sister,
Michelle