
Alright, I knew it was coming. I knew it was going to happen. I even knew that it was sold. However, there was something so heart stopping and reality checking about looking out my window and seeing this today. It appeared out of nowhere....."SOLD". In today's market I know several of my friends are praying for these four letters to appear and I know that this is the best possible thing for the Wilcox family. It does appear to make things much more real. Missy thank you for praying for Matthew before you even knew him. I know your prayers were answered when you prayed that you would buy a house where your kids would have good friends. I know that having you next door has been beyond a blessing. My heart has melted every single time Jack has knocked on our door. Until the day I die I will think of Luke
every time I see a Thomas train. Then there is
Selah...a
girly girl who can keep up with any boy! It does not help that we are even in love with your dog. I know it is going to be a while until you actually move(Thank God!!!) But I wanted you to know we already miss you:-(
In the mean time...I am so happy for you and your new stage of your life. You have waited and worked very hard to get to this!!! Yeah you! No more school! No more moving! No more traveling to see family! No more missing out on nieces and nephew's birthdays!
Monica, Now I'm crying again! Thank you, you are so sweet and it has been SUCH a huge blessing to live next to you! It is worth it to make such good friends even when it makes leaving so hard (for the kids and mommies!) Brad told me the sign was finally up, we will be home later this afternoon for me to witness it myself! We do have a few more months! Missy
ReplyDeleteYes, let's get walking (no more crying), Girls! Let's enjoy the time before it's gone.
ReplyDeleteWhen can Selah come over?