Every night I see the sun set and the golden colors envelope the ground and I think "Oh wow this would be great light for pictures" However, it is always really windy, super cold, or bad timing. Not tonight! Mike and Matthew wanted to try flying the kite again(they tried last night but the wind stopped right as Mike got it put together. Ta
da! Wonderful light for my pictures.

My favorite Matthew picture...ever!I love this shot.

Matthew really wanted this
t-shirt from the Children's exchange. He has no idea who Green Day is. They sing a song called "Wake me up when September ends" Mike's theme song for Antelope Camp.

Typical Matt...cared about the Kite for 2 seconds and then became obsessed with the rocks and dirt on the ground.

Love this shot too. I wish Matthew was over to the right a little more but I still love it.





Putting the kite away.

I love this picture too. I am not sure what it is but I just think it is so fun. He thought that hanging out of the sun roof was the greatest thing ever. It made for some really fun shots.
Stay tuned for Friday...Jenny and I are going to take Matthew and her four amazingly adorable four on a photo shoot to a really cool old farm building! I can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment