Monday, April 13, 2009

Making Grandpa Bob proud

Our neighbors gave Matthew an old pair of rollerblades today. They no longer fit their little boy. Matthew was thrilled. He put them and all the gear on right away. At first I was sure that it would not last long. He was...well not graceful at all. However, after wearing them non stop for a few hours he has actually improved quite a bit. I still flinch at every stumble...more so than he does. He can actually skate a little bit now. I keep thinking as I watch him about how much fun it would be to see him and Grandpa Bob skate together. I wish he was here to give him some lessons. Maybe by the time we see them this summer he will be able to keep up a little bit.
What is better than the shirt he is wearing. Too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment