Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hunting for eggs in the hood

Jenny, Missy and I had an Easter egg hunt for our little ones today. Don't mind the order, I can never get it right. I will say that I am on my second week of class and right now it is composition. I am very open to any constructive criticism if you have any. I know some of my colors seem a little washed out but I did not want to edit before posting.
This is one of my favorite shots of the day. Jenny looks so cute.
Fellow photographer!

Pals.



Luke and Selah opted out of this shot.






I love this shot too. How cute is that face!

This is my favorite shot of the day. Okay...give my your feedback!

3 comments:

  1. I have to add that I know a few of those do not have good balance...ie, the one with the chair for one. I just like the way that you can see all the other eggs in the forground. It looks a lot better enlarged too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought they looked pretty good ~ though I am by far an expert :) I liked your fav of the day and the chair one too! I think the pic of Jenny would look really good after editing so her face didn't look so shiny. Hope this helps ~ just want to say they look great (and just so you don't think I'm biased, add a little hint LOL)

    Saw you went to Sushi Nishiki ~ I'm jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! I was just thinking of the shot of me that I should have gotten down lower to take Selah's picture, I haven't even looked at mine yet! You did a great job though, it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete