Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I can check Montana off my list...

Clearly my father in law must be crazy to send me these pictures right? He must know that this makes it official that I can't live there. He took these pictures THIS MORNING!!!!!! He said that they have been having a three day blizzard there! His caption....."You think you are sick of winter" What? Winter? It is spring here! No snow! Minnesota nice(finally)! Montana not so nice......So sorry hunny, I know your heart is in Montana but FYI, it is covered by two feet so snow right now. Hmm....what states are still on our list? Any ideas? Here is our wish list:

1. never below zero
2. Low taxes
3. not to far from Montana(maybe 400 miles)
4. Mike wants Mountains
5. I want the ocean
6. Good schools(out only issue with Utah)
7. A great church for Mark to work at so Jenny can move with me:-)
Not to insane right?



This picture makes me want to cry! If I had to shovel one more time I think I would be calling Uhaul.



The only nice thing about a spring snow storm is that the ground is usually warm enough to keep the roads clean.


3 comments:

  1. YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See? It could be worse than Minnesota!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he has a blower and not just a shovel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think a blower would work. It is the super wet snow that is great for snowmen. I think it would clog up a blower.

    ReplyDelete