Minnesota????? How can it be so darn cold one week and so darn hot the next? I kid you not when I tell you that we run our heaters one day and our AC the next. Today our temps hit the 90's!!!! Okay...let me tell you that it never hit 90 all of last year. Mike asked
Chucky if he wanted to go swimming in our neighborhood pond to make use of the amazing day. I grabbed my camera and Matthew and I followed along(oh and
Portis too)


Matthew wanted to hold on to
Portis...
Portis wanted to pull Matthew. I love this picture.

This is about as wet as
Portis gets. One time at the dog park he saw a dog across a small stream. Little did he know that the stream got pretty deep. I kid you not when I tell you a stranger had to jump in and save our dog from
drowning! It was the funniest thing ever. This man did it without even thinking twice about it. He probably still
laughs about it to this day, as do we.

These geese were coming in to land. I wish the power poles were not in the shot! Everything else is so pretty...hmm...Photoshop? Maybe it adds to the picture.


Okay...now it is Charlie's turn to shine:-)

I think that I got some really great shots. I love being able to catch the water in flight.


Pretty cute for a grandpa dog right?

Naturally Matthew is playing in the water too.



Plopping down...

He swam for over an hour. He loved every minute of it.
Portis was just thrilled to see Charlie have so much fun.

Look..you can see his ribs. He is not fat:-)

I am really into depth of field and layers in my pictures. I love the duck sitting on the island in the background.

This is right before we left. He was so exhausted but refused to stop. He actually wobbled all the way home. He is actually crashed right now as I type. Sleeping hard on his dog bed...dreaming of his great day.

I caught this by accident. I tried to get him to do it again for a better shot but had no such luck.
I hope all of you had a day as nice as Chuck did:-)
These are really good, Monica! I love the one of Matthew being pulled!
ReplyDeleteThank you. I love that one too. Just looking at it makes me laugh
ReplyDelete