Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter morning fun

The Easter Basket....Funny, I always wanted the Easter Bunny to bring me a pre-made basket too. Now that I am older I see that they are not that great. However, this one came with a full size basketball, football, and soccer ball! I don't think the bunny paid that much for it either.
Yes....his socks are over his pajama pants. Mike tried to talk him out of this but he refused. He wanted to stay warm. Minnesota does strange things to people.

Mike watching on

I love that it has become the norm for me to not only take pictures now but lay on the ground, stand on the furniture, hang off of any ledge...etc to get a good shot.
This is my favorite picture of the day(so far)
I like this shot even though the composition is not good. I am working on getting them right straight out of the camera though so I did not crop it.
I love this shot too.
There is a sneak peak into our Easter morning....fashion statements and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment