Friday, May 1, 2009

And you thought the dimples were too much...

I have learned so much this past week in class. It has opened up a whole new level of skills with me and my camera. Yesterday I was over at Jenny's "puking photography" as I call it on her, when I noticed how cute my son looked playing this guitar. I used it as a chance to show Jenny the focus points that I have newly discovered. I still can not get over how much I love these shots. Now maybe Jenny's husband Mark can give Matthew some lessons. Hannah can sing and Matthew can play the guitar!!!















6 comments:

  1. Monica - I'm so happy to see the "actual" photo you were describing in your critiqued picture. Love that one! What a little rock star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first picture where he is concentrating and doesn't know you are taking a picture and the colors are perfect too! Very well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the sofa in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny! Reminds me of my comments about your plumber(toilet installer) being hot:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. FYI to other readers...it was my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pics!

    ReplyDelete