Friday, May 22, 2009

Dear Jackson,

I planned on waiting on posting this entry until it was closer to moving day. I also planned on locking your doors from the outside so you had to stay. I took one look at my pictures and I knew I could not wait. Here is my letter to you.

Dear Jackson,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for being the kind of friend a mother dreams of for her son. Thank you for your wonderful heart. Thank you for the sweet soft knock at the door. Thank you for praying for Matthew, Thank you for playing with Matthew, Thank you for having a huge heart. We are going to miss you so much that words can not express! You are forever loved in our home. My prayer for you is that your friendship with Matthew is never done. All our love and prayers!

The Willits Family:-)

3 comments:

  1. So sweet Monica, thank you! I will read it to Jack tomorrow and try to hold it together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious post...and precious picture. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will all miss your family, Missy. Monica is right about the kind of friends your children have become. I am learning that it is rare to find the high morals, character, and kindness that your family holds so dear. Thank you for your "light" in this dark world. God bless you as you faithfully serve our God in all you do. It was a blessing to have spent a few years as neighbors!

    ReplyDelete