Rummage Sale Rhonda!!!
Today was the third annual NW neighborhood garage sales for Shana and I. We even got a double bonus. Bonus #1: No Kids:-) They were either at school or home with Jeremy(THANK YOU JEREMY!!!) #2: Linda!!!! Shana's wonderful mom joined us. Despite the funny looks and several ??? from people. I learned a lot about my exposure and I got some great shots.......OH and bargains!

baby girl clothes...what! Oh that is right we actually need to look for girl things now.

My favorite shot of the day.

Empty car...... Notice all the finger prints on the back.

This is from the best sale of the day! The couch in the background is actually one of my best deals:-) You will see more of it later.

digging....

Linda, you made today even more fun. I can't wait for until next time.

The chairs for Zach

The car one hour in......seriously

Running out of room for Shana

The WONDERFUL perennial sale! This woman around the corner from me sells amazing plants every year. She has 4 young children and she still manages to dig up hundreds of plants every year for this sale. A lot of these pictures are for me to remember what I bought. Unless you need some info on plants you might not be too interested.
Well, thank you for my goodies. Monica shops for other people when she's out and about. What a giver! I cannot wait to plant my bleeding heart! :) Thank you for thinking of me.
ReplyDelete