This week is our break in class. There are no new assignments or lessons. Ironically, this week has been just what I needed. I feel like I have been able to really put together all the things I have learned and actually apply it. These pictures our from Matthew fishing at the pond tonight. I had to post a b
unch of them because I loved so many. FYI: he did actually catch 3 fish and I managed to miss all of them. The first one was while I was running home to get a memory card...that is a hard lesson to learn. The other 2 he caught right after I left to take the dogs home so Mike could fish with him.


I loved that Matthew was peeking in the pipe while Mike "helped" him fish.


Casting....

putting a worm on
Sorry, my son already wears the crown for most documented child ever! LOL. Oh, wait, if your son is older he might just win!
ReplyDeleteWow, you are right, I can totally see a HUGE difference in your photos. Isn't it amazing what can happen in just a few short weeks? God bless Karen Russell, eh?
Oh, and I totally picture you flapping your arms and leaping in panic as you sprinted to the house for your memory card. I'm sure you were totally composed, but the image in my mind is far more entertaining. :-)
It was actually on the way back that I did that. I passed our neighbors that told me all about Matthew catching a fish. Figures! It is our neighborhood pond so I sure there will be lots more ops.
ReplyDeleteYour pictures have been so amazing. I can't get over the difference. She is right on to give us a break this week. I feel like it is finally clicking now that I am not adding new stuff.
Monica, Your pictures really do look great, I can tell you have learned a lot!
ReplyDeleteMonica,
ReplyDeleteI love that you are always trying to be the best that you can be. You don't give up and just settle. You keep trying. Way to go.