Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lanesboro revisited....

One of the first post I had put on our blog is of Matthew and Mike fishing in Lanesboro Minnesota. It was last June I think. Today we decided to drive over there again so they could fish. I could not help but think all day how perfect this was for all of us. Mike and Matthew got to fish all day and I got to get some great shots of them and walk downtown and see the little shops. I am sorry that most of my photos are of the men in my life fishing. They keep asking if I want to shoot them golfing.....um no fishing is fine:-) Not that I don't like golfing, I just think taking pictures of it sounds like nap time.
Putting the worm on
Matthew needed my help because the worm was so wiggly.



I fell in love with this little ledge on the edge of the pond. I thought it made for some great shots.






Mike loved this shot. He thought it was pretty funny that Matthew was looking back at me like I was getting in the way of his fishing.


One of my favorite shots of the day.

The frog Mike found. I was actually about 4 feet away from him. I love this shot.
This was pretty cool too
Matthew had a giant cookie that he got with his breakfast. He would take a bite every time we would get in the truck. I kept cleaning his face but I missed it on this shot. Still pretty cute.
Okay....so now we are getting to my favorite part of the day. We decided to walk down under this bridge. When we got down there I discovered that the bridge support graffiti was perfect for a back drop for some shots. Getting Matthew to pose was like asking him to eat veggies but I did get a few cute shots.
The view from down there.
These are my 2 favorite shots of Matthew of the day. My composition was a little off but trust me I had to take these shots fast as my child wanted to be fishing and not posing for his mom.

My favorite shot of Mike:-) I love this picture. These are all sooc(straight out of the camera) shots. I will probably Photoshop this a little to make the wall pop a little more later.
How much would Clair love this shot! I love my two fishermen.
That was our day today. Perfect for everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know or really understand what you are doing with your camera but they look great to me!

    ReplyDelete