Downtown Hamilton Montana
I don't know why but I just love this picture of Alec walking into the place we went to lunch.
Going to Lunch with Laurie and Alec. Lunch was really nice:-) Loved the sweet potato fries.
Aunt Debbie teaching Matthew all about yarn. He really loved this contraption that spooled it.
learning from a pro..I can't wait to see what his shots are going to be like..jpg)
Sandra demonstrates that it is so easy you can do it one handed(FYI...she is 21 even if she looks like she is 17ish) Sandra is Debbie and Bill Nokes daughter. She has an internship this summer with a fair housing organisation and is really making an impact.
look grandpa Bob....no hands!
Did I mention that I LOVE it here???????
Mike challenged Alec to a few games of ping pong. The final score was 10 games to 0.........I can't put who was winning because Mike won't let me. I hope that is a clue:-)
Back to serious Boccie Ball. They are trying to figure out who's ball is closer.
I love this shot of Matthew...he is getting so big.
We spent a lot of the last few days floating the river...that explains why there is only half the pictures for today. I actually ran all the way up the hill and back down to get my camera after we finished floating so I could grab some shots. Floating was by far my favorite part of the weekend. I loved every minute of it. This shot above is my favorite shot of Alec from the weekend(I don't know...I guess the fishing pictures are up there too)
Mike and Alec chillin.....jpg)
We got Matthew to go with us the second time on Sunday. He had a blast. He would do anything that Alec and Chelsea did.
I love this shot. It is so cute seeing all of them together and having so much fun..jpg)
I way over exposed this picture. I managed to save it(only because I was shooting RAW..thanks John) it is still pretty washed out behind Sandra..but artistically I kind of like it.
Mean while back at the ranch...Everyone is having a great time before dinner.
If you don't know by now I like capturing moments when I photograph.
Entering into Man's land...the house had a little deck that overlooked the river. The men gathered on this deck one night and I cornered John and asked him a million questions about photography. It was a very nice conversation. It was very nice John to hear how much you loved Judy! It really made me smile. You two are very lucky:-)
Grandpa Bob hanging out.
Bill Nokes(Debbie's husband) The refined one in our group:-) It is always good to see you Bill.
John hanging out in Man's land.I only have a few more from the morning goodbyes before we started our very long drive home. I will try to get them added soon.
I have to say that I try to be pretty respectful when I add pictures but if I ever add a picture that you hate let me know and I will gladly pull it...just and FYI!
That said I hope you are all loving the pictures from the weekend and feel free to comment you can leave it without signing in, just pick anonymous.
.jpg)



Monica,
ReplyDeleteYou did a beautiful job at taking photos that speak emotion. I looked at all of them and felt like I was there with you. Wait, I wasn't...I was feeding your dogs! :)
You are an artist! I am very blessed to have you in my life and just over the fence.
How am I going to survive while I am in Florida? I'll have to run to Starbucks and email you! :)
I can't tell you how much I already miss you. Maybe I should go along as your nanny!
ReplyDelete