Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mike Was Here!!!



This is a fish that I caught yesterday at our local pond. It was the biggest fish that I have caught there. It was about 18 inches long and about 5 pounds. I only wish that Matthew could have been there to see it or better yet have caught it himself. Not bad for being only about a minute away from our house. The only problem is that since it is so close I have been finding myself putting off many chores around the house but maybe that is what winter is for.... then again that is when goose season is.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mike - So, Monica doesn't lock up the blog password, eh?! Nice post. Really nice fish! Did you swipe Monica's camera too? :-) Maybe I should get my husband in on the blogging...hm, but then he'd probably blog about *me*!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He used his camera phone of all things! My friend Jenny's husband hijacked her blog on her birthday and wrote a love letter to her! How wonderful is that!!!

    ReplyDelete