Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What is better than having a boat???


Having a friend with a boat! Thank you so much for taking us with you on Sunday Sheramy! We had a blast. I am so glad I made the choice to risk taking my camera. Jeremy, you rock. I am so thankful for your careful and cautious fatherly manner. You make me feel so comfortable as a mom in a boat with children. It was awesome! I wish there were months and months of summer left.

Huddy and Shana....I just love this. It is such a perfect "mom" moment. This will be a picture that Huddy will love when he is older.

Huddy showing us his "monster" face. Sooooo funny!

Shana and Kaden tubing

The men posing. How manly.

The name is Willits...Mike Willits(notice the farmers tan, that is because we are not from Minnesota were all men go shirtless)

This is right before we dumped him.

Kaden on the tube.

Matthew did not want any part of it...He preferred the nice comfortable boat.

My favorite shot of Kaden

How great is it that I caught his tongue out!

Pulling the tube in for some more air.

It was a great day! Thank you so much for taking us. I could do that everyday:-)

2 comments:

  1. I am shocked that Matthew didn't go in with Mike! Maybe...taking him water skiing wouldn't have been a good idea a few weeks ago. Although, I was really surprised that Carter even tried. So, maybe...I am not as shocked anymore.

    Hey, where are the pictures of YOU on the tube? I know Mike can handle a camera.

    Shana looks great! Did she even have a baby? :)

    ReplyDelete