Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A sneak peak

I have quite a story to tell about our trip to Montana. I have hundreds and hundreds of pictures! I really want to make sure I share the wonderful story with all of you. I made the choice to start shooting with RAW files instead of Jpeg over the trip. Mike has and uncle John that is an amazing photographer....no seriously here is a link to his gallery http://pa.photoshelter.com/c/johnreddy He convinced me to start using RAW files. However, now I really know I need a better computer. It might take me a while to get my files ready for my blog. I really wanted to get a few on here for now. Here are a few of my favorites so far. I still have many more to look at:-)
Matthew getting a hug from Aunt Debbie. Debbie lives in Butte Montana and makes the best soap on the planet.
Mike getting ready for date with his old girlfriend....a Montana river:-)
Matthew being spoiled by one of his cousins. He has hardly licked the surface of this(pun intended) He tried to hand it to me at one point!!! Yeah, no thanks.

Uncle Craig laughing his face off. The weekend was filled with this kind of behavior. I think this was right after Craig found out he fell out of bed(well not really but that's the rumor)
Lots and Lots more to come. When I get all the great pictures figured out I will make sure to upload them to share with everyone there.

1 comment: