Monday, January 4, 2010

Breakfast on New Years Day



We had a hard time deciding what to eat on our big adventure to the city.  We finally settled for a very busy IHOP.  Actually, this particular IHOP has some history with Matthew and I(he did not remember). This is the place that Jenny and I have frequented when she rides with me to pick up Mike from the airport on his late night returns from Antelope Camp.  This is not far from the airport and open 24 hours so it works perfect to sit and wait at.  One year we even took Matthew and Hannah with us.
None of my pictures turned out amazing...but as I have learned sometimes pictures do not have to be perfect to tell a story.  Like for example how your 7 year old holds a mug when he drinks his hot chocolate...and where you ate breakfast at.  

1 comment:

  1. I'd say that is a pretty grown up way to hold a mug! No two-handed grip for Matthew!

    Love the new title and heading for your blog. Looks great! Well done.

    ReplyDelete