our game was at 9:00 and pictures were at 8:00...this made for a very early morning...These are not nearly as good as the photographer's will be. I just snapped a shot from way back to get a preview.


We ended up having lots of time before the game so Jer and Mike played a game of knock out with them. BTW....This is one of my favorite shots from BB. So funny to see the faces of the boys.


I love this shot of all the boys lined up for the photographer. He did a really good job of relaxing them.


Did I mention it was really really early for all of us. All our other games have been at noon! Jer and Mike both needed a lot of coffee.


I know I am posting a lot of pictures but I have so many I love of Kaden and Matthew and some of the other boys.


This little boy in the middle is Sam. He has show great improvement in the three weeks. I have a few pictures of him that I just love.


This is Marcus. He is so darn cute out there. He may be one of the smaller kids on the team but he can really hustle.
This is him shooting for the basket that he made during the game. "quite an amazing shot"....his words, not mine:-)


Pep talk from the coach...Okay team, remember what I showed you before the game!
Good game...Good game...Good game...





















Oh, I love the posed picture of Matthew!!! Too funny!
ReplyDeleteThis looks like me worst nightmare for taking photos - lots of action all over the place and so many people! Way to go getting the shots!
Congrats Matthew on your amazing shot!
ReplyDeleteOK, I know I am a "pastor's wife" but...all I can think about is having to set up or take down all those chairs. What a job!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah...great game, boys! :) How are they doing this year? Do they have a "play-off" game?
I love your pictures! I bet they are just as good as the professionals : ) The lighting in that gym is SO nice : ) Wow.
ReplyDeleteI think you are a great photographer! I am so glad I found your blog today!
PS I would follow you if I could! : )
ReplyDeleteAre you Kidding! I am so flattered right now:-) I would love if you would follow me!!!!! The lighting in this gym is actually horrible. I just have my iso bumped way up and I am using my 50mm at 1.8 to let all the light in that I can for my lens. I don't mind bumping my iso up because I know I will never blow up a basketball picture.
ReplyDelete