Okay, all you fellow bloggers out there...take note: Change your passwords often. I use a virus scanner, a mac and backup everything on a regular basis. I was on line checking the blogs I follow, got off for 10 seconds and then tried to find my blog again. I was continually redirected to a photography site I had never heard of. I called the photographer who had no clue who I was either and said he had no idea what was going on. I logged on changed my password to my blogger account and now everything seems fine...weird right??? All I could picture was the last three years of my documentation being removed from this earth....Yes, I wanted to cry:-( I am still worried a bit because I have no idea what happened.
If I did not have this house, I would have another house. If I did not have this car, I would have another car. If I did not have you, I would have nothing.
This is a collection of my favorite photos, memories and inspirations. I started this blog to stay in touch with our family in Montana....miles and miles away. It has turned into my connection to my creative side:-) Thank you for being here!
Okay, all you fellow bloggers out there...take note:
ReplyDeleteChange your passwords often. I use a virus scanner, a mac and backup everything on a regular basis. I was on line checking the blogs I follow, got off for 10 seconds and then tried to find my blog again. I was continually redirected to a photography site I had never heard of. I called the photographer who had no clue who I was either and said he had no idea what was going on. I logged on changed my password to my blogger account and now everything seems fine...weird right??? All I could picture was the last three years of my documentation being removed from this earth....Yes, I wanted to cry:-(
I am still worried a bit because I have no idea what happened.
I think I am good. If you notice something out of place let me know.
ReplyDelete