It has been a good year. We visited Montana and stayed
2009...
healthy. Here are a few of the things I won't forget from the past year
1. Matthew's 1st grade teacher. Mrs. Judy Olson was fantastic. I did not think we would have another teacher as great as her until I met Mrs. Demmer.
2. Seeing Matthew's first heart break when his best friend in the whole world moved away. I still cry when I see some of the pictures. We still miss you Jack.
3. Our trip to Montana. There is nothing like family.
4. Taking Matthew and Kaden to the Dells. I will never forget how cute they were. I really think they had the best time ever.
5. Locking Jenny and Mark out of their house after they drove 20 hours straight(Jenny being sick and having a fever too)
6. My photography class that started me on the track to my new love.
7. Thinking back over the last ten years....that is a whole new post.
Prep For: Q4 Business Increase
2 weeks ago



I tried fixing the 2009... but it wanted to remove the video. I will get this figured out sometime. I am getting better:-)
ReplyDeleteJack misses you too Matthew! Happy New Year! Missy
ReplyDelete