I know what you are thinking...why would a mom post that, even if her kid was horrible, right? Well hang with me here.


I know there is a lot of pictures here but trust me, I narrowed it down to 1/4th of what I had.
Once again Matthew got the hottest coach! On a side note: Doesn't this look like Matt and Jack sitting there. It almost made me sad to look over there. Earlier Saturday morning Matthew came up to me and said "Mom, do you know that I am going to be playing my game where I saw Jack play? It is such an honor to play where my best friend played"....yeah, I sighed too


I have to say that Jeremy was a great coach. I was really impressed by how well he did encouraging all the kids(even the green team) He was very good about getting in there and helping them. He is not as cute as the assistant coach, but you can't have it all right?


Now meet Tank! Tank was left behind at the church. He was the cutest, sweetest, stinkiest dog. Jeremy volunteered to give him a ride home...He had a better idea...


He drove Jeremy to his house.




















I should add that they actually played quite well. I think almost everyone made a basket.
ReplyDeleteIt is so fun to see those pictures! I showed Jack them to Jack, go Matthew and Kaden! Missy
ReplyDeleteSorry, I can't form a sentence! I'm tired this morning! Missy
ReplyDeleteI knew what you meant!
ReplyDelete