Wednesday, January 13, 2010

More growing up a Willits...


Mike may have been an only child but he always had a fur sibling of some kind.  This picture really shocked Mike.  This was a dog that was really dear to him.  He has told me before about Dory trying to push him out of bed.  How funny that there was a picture out there of it.



Mike looks so much like Matthew in this. I bet he was around the same age.



I thought this was pretty funny after seeing the other photo.  No, that is not a polar bear in the background...That is Bud another fur sibling of Mike's.  When we first met(18 years ago, Monday) he still had Bud and Dory.

He and Dory at Mike(and Dory's) happy place.  The cabin that his family owned.

Another amazingly pretty place they traveled to.

I can't tell you how excited Mike and I get when we see another email from Bob with a picture attached. Mike is very lucky to have so many old photos from his childhood.

1 comment:

  1. OK, where is the photo of Mike's "crop top"? We are all waiting for a good laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete