Once we checked into our hotel we decided to walk around downtown Minneapolis to find a place to eat. Mike and Matthew were both STARVING! Regardless..we could not agree on what sounded good. We passed up many places as both boys complained of it being "too cold to be outside" Finally out of desperation we decided to feed Matthew at Jimmy John's. He scarfed the "double his normal size sandwich" down quickly. I realized that he was not joking about being a very hungry kid...forced to walk in the freezing cold...late at night. The sandwich renewed his strength and we were off to explore some more.
I forgot to add that while we were there a man came in and gave Mike and I a hat and a crown to wear so we could be as dapper as Matthew. It was really cute.
Prep For: Q4 Business Increase
2 weeks ago




Funny how those special family moments can often turn into death marches of starving, frozen children! Alls well that ends with a sandwich though, right?
ReplyDelete