Every year Shana and I mark our calendars for my neighborhood GS day. This day has evolved quite a bit over the 4 years we have done this. First off we have leaned to not bring kids. I actually don't mind when Shana brings a baby along as it slows her down and I get the best carp! One of our best additions was inviting her mom Linda to be a part of our day. Linda, makes everything more fun!
We also had the bright idea last year to load the truck with personalized bins to keep our loot from getting mixed up at the end of the day. A huge huge help I might add.


Shana gets the prize for filling her ben first! We won't count that trip home I had to make after the very first sale.


Look at all our carp! I still can't believe that the loaded all of this in Linda's car... She even had her golf clubs in the trunk. Pretty pink ones I might add.


Here is my pile! Mostly clothes for Matthew, and basketballs! lots and lots of basketballs!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment