Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I am so in LOVE ♥♥♥does this make me a total geek:-)

Two of my favorite things in the world got married and had a baby!!! Yes folks thats right:-) Canon made a coffee mug that looks like a lens.  It is so beautiful....Too bad it is almost as much as a lens. Well maybe not that much but a lot.  I will have to wait until I find a deal on one.

What happens when you grab the wrong one anyway???
And do you think people will steal your coffee!?

And yes...I am a geek! A total "Big Bang Theory" watching geek!

4 comments:

  1. That is fantastic! I want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a NIKON girl, but I still want that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the question you posed ~ what DOES happen if you grab the wrong one??? LOL

    I LOVE Big Bang Theory, am I a geek too?? :)

    ReplyDelete