I love carpooling. I am not sure what it is but I adore picking up three adorable smiling faces that are always chatty. I hear so much about the day they just had. I learn a lot and I am always glad that it is ME that gets to hear this. I love knowing that they get to be home in about 13 minutes and that they are safe. I simply am thankful...thankful to know that they are always picked up in the B wing. Picked up by me. This is the view I see for 13 minutes of my day(Carter is there too but his head did not fit in the shot) Granted...I do not spend the 13 minutes looking back but I will tell you that I always smile when I look back and see them in my mirror. This was taken in the McDonald's drive through on Friday as I treated them.
Prep For: Q4 Business Increase
2 weeks ago




I love that I don't have to do any of the driving. Mike and I have it easy. You and Mark are the hard working parents! Thank you for taking such amazing care of my kids. Can you handle one more McCutcheon in the Fall?
ReplyDelete