There are many times when I feel like I live in a half way house for dogs. This week is no exception as I am watching our friends dog, Izzy. Many of you have already met her in my earlier posts. The night I brought her home I walked in to find our neighbor from a few streets over's dog, Murphy. Murphy is a sweet old female retriever that looks just like Mike's old dog ,Dory. Ironically Dory was a boy dog with a girl name and Murphy is a girl dog with a boy name:-) We only had Murph for a few hours before she got picked up..and we were back down to three.
I took this picture of Charlie hanging out on the couch that he has claimed this morning. I wonder if other dogs would be ticked if they knew what life was like at the Willits house?
FYI: I love to tickle his feet when when I walk by.




No comments:
Post a Comment