Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Shoot!

The past week has been kind of quiet for me. Both my boys took a train out to Montana for Antelope Camp this year. I was worried about every possible thing that could go wrong. Once they were on the train I was just fine. Mike and I had talked on the phone about how our life really rotated around his years of AC. We remember the year I was pregnant...and not very happy with him for bringing home an Antelope. It was the only year he ever got a tag. I grew up on venison and I have no problem with it...unless it is goat meat. YUCK!! I don't care how you cook it. 
We talked about the years we were in the middle of moving and I forced him to go. Then there was the year we got Portis. 
I suppose this is a year that we will never forget. Matt's first year. Oh and then there is that other change...My husband left his gun at home in exchange for a camera. 
This is one of my favorites so far. 
More to come!
A big thank you to Grandma and Grandpa for making the trip up to Malta to see them even if it was only for a few hours. Matthew was soooo happy to see you two. 
As for me...Well I spent the entire week cooking everything I could from The Pioneer woman that I wanted. I loaded up on cilantro, tomatoes, fish, and anything else that my husband won't touch. I ended my week with dinner from Arby's :-) ....sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment