Amazing picture I took right? Just kidding. My Father in law took this in Montana and sent it to us. He is a pretty good photographer too.
He and Grandma made the 3 hour trip up to Malta to see Mike and Matthew as they waited for the train to pick them up after Antelope Camp.
Grandpa and trains just go together. Grandpa worked as a switchman for the railroad for 30+ years. He retired a few years ago. He showed Matthew how to tell how old a train track was and a few other things. Matthew and Carter have really been into train track "scraps" and Mike said Matthew darn near wanted to empty his suitcase and fill it up with all the "scraps" he and grandpa found...
Oh, I should also mention that he is really into rocks(has been since he could pick one up) Mike did the camp laundry when he got home. I walked by the laundry room one day to hear him saying .....ohhhhh....ops...what the heck...yuck... I peeked my head in to see what was causing such a fuss. It turns out that Matthew had filled his pockets with rocks...turtle scales...and lastly a huge handful of antelope hair:-0
Mike asked Matthew what his favorite thing about antelope camp and he said "seeing Grandma and Grandpa" This actually make Mike proud. We love how much he loves his G&G.
Thanks for sending these Bob.



No comments:
Post a Comment