Matthew wanted to be a Minnesota Viking for Halloween...
Not just any player though...
He wanted to be Sidney Rice
Dread locks and all
all went well until he met up with his arch nemesis AJ Hawk from the Green Bay Packers(AKA Carter McCutcheon)...then it was on!
We also carved our pumpkins yesterday...
Mike did a silly cyclops
Matthew did an angry puker
Mine was goofy Portis
Then I found out how odd my men are. Mike and Matthew had to sort the candy and tally how much of each thing they got. Unreal how they are so much alike. I don't know about any of you but I never sorted my candy. I guess if I had it out in the open my brothers would steal it so I always hit it. I remember hiding it in the freezer behind the frozen Antelope meat several years in a row(true story...nobody touches Antelope meat)
Happy Halloween:-)














Guess what? Kaden sorted his candy exactly the same way! Huddy...not so much! HA!
ReplyDelete