Matt asked me if he could try breaking one of his rocks in half today. I said "no" at first. Typical mom..I pictured smashed fingers and blood. Then I realized this was silly...so I said "go ask your dad" Dad said "you need safety gloves, goggles, and pants on" A few minutes later Matthew appeared ready to go. He looked so darn cute.
He began chipping away at his rock. Yes grandpa..that is a railroad spike he used!
He did manage to chip it in half.
Oh and here is a funny conversation we had a few weeks ago
Matthew: Mom, I think I want to invent a new computer when I grow up.
Mom: Oh yeah?
Matthew: Yep...and it will be better than a Mac(he knows I love my Mac)
Mom: REALLY???
Matthew: Just so you know you won't be getting one for free...Maybe a discount but not free.
Well we will see about that!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment