Wednesday, February 16, 2011

An amazing day with the hottest guy I have ever met


haha! You may be laughing but anyone who knows me knows that I would pick my guy over George any day.

Before I jump into the best date ever...let me back track to the hotel(s) Mike and I started our stay in a very lavish and cozy hotel. His work stuff was at the Mirage. I fell in love with the bathroom and frankly..I could have lived in there. I tried to explain to the other girls about the catch lights..and how they were square..The gave me the deer in the headlights look! They just thought I was crazy. Mike also thought I was crazy when I made him take my picture so I could show them what I was talking about. 
See the squares in my eyes???
On the third night we moved over to the Imperial Palace to be by Mike's parents. Not as swanky but hey we had a pool view and even thought it was too cold to swim it still warmed my heart to see. 

 More importantly! It housed the amazing "HHAGG" that I love. If you go to Vegas this is a DO NOT MISS sooooo yummy and honestly not that badly priced for Vegas. I love the Kiwi Watermelon Lemonade:-) I suggest sharing..portions are HUGE!
 Mike and I started our day by walking around the Venetian. 

 Eat your heart out George


 We ended up eating breakfast at a little European inspired bakery. 
 Then we headed back to the Bellagio and to Jean-Philippe. This time we joined the very long line to see what all the fuss was about.






 Okay...after waiting in line for a very long time. Being treated awful by the lady behind the counter and having them forget Mike's iced coffee I wrote them off....until I tried the tiny little chocolate and creme brulee filled bundle of unreal goodness...Yeah, they can treat me like garbage as long as they keep serving these. Mike and I actually laughed at how pretty these were and we did not even care to snap a photo. I have never seen Mike be so impressed by a dessert before. The verdict is that if you go to Vegas don't miss this place. It is totally worth the line and the bad service...I suggest you get 2 or 3 different ones and we asked for the favorites. 
 After that we just walked around shooting. We probably looked ridiculous with both of us snapping away but we did not care. One of the nice things about Vegas is that it is always changing. No matter how often you go there is something different. These shots are from a new high end place called "Aria" I was in love from the minute we walked in...Chandlers and sparkly things everywhere. 





 There was another hotel next to Aria that I can't remember the name too but this ended up being another hidden gem. 






 This was what we were using to take our self portraits..in case you were wondering.
 year of the rabbit!

 Us in Paris! Totally copying Shana's real Paris photos:) 
Then we walked our luggage over to our nicer hotel to wait for our ride...no need for anyone to know we stated at  such a low class establishment! Actually, it was just easier for him to find us there. 
I am not above cheap hotels as long as they are bed bug free.

Next I will post Mike's photos from the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment