Mike's parents were traveling through Vegas to get to sunny Arizona and met up with us on Thursday.
I normally don't post funny shots of people as I try to be respectful of how I would feel..however, I know this is totally Cheryl's personality and she is one of the best people I know when it comes to laughing at herself. Oh, did I mention Mike took the picture.
All these photos are in random order and there was just too many to care...so you may have to figure it out. We ended up taking the bus down to Fremont Street. It was a really easy thing to do and honestly, with the exception of the Bellagio...I would never miss the strip.
Speaking of the Bellagio...we did go back there to show Bob. Yet another chance to drool over my glass flower garden.
Year of the rabbit..don't I look thrilled(give me back my camera!)
told you these were all messed up..back to Fremont street to my other favorite hotel. First to worst! I love the El Cortez though..just and honest plain jane hotel.
Right beside the El Cortez is a Cigar shop that has been there for years. They hand roll all the cigars. Bob went there over 20 years ago. We stopped in so he could by a gift for Uncle John(The amazing Montana photographer that is married to Aunt Judy..funniest woman alive)
Got them!
Talk about giving Cheryl rabbit ears!!!
Thrilled yet again...geeze! can he take one of me when I am smiling???
What a good looking family.
A little romance on Freemont street...
More Bellagio
Okay....now on to my love #3 at the Bellagio.
There is the place tucked in the corner behind the amazing garden..Jean-Philippe it is called!
It is a real french Chocolatier.
They have a 27" chocolate fountain
On this day I was only photographing..you will have to wait until I post pictures from Mike and I's day alone to hear about the desserts
My self portrait
The Chocolate
The entire fountain
Yes, I know you have seen enough of the glass garden. Well I am not sure if I am done. Mike took some too and I have not got to those yet.
Now for one of my favorite little Vegas secrets...
If you are ever on the strip and you are sick of people and walking
and you just want some quiet and a great view for an hour or so...
head up to the Eiffel tower restaurant for a drink or appetizer(just not the $360.00 caviar)
You can get a first class seat of the fountains at the Bellagio
Seriously...first class seats. We spent about an hour here and paid $14.00
Then we said goodbye to Mom and Dad as they jetted off on the monorail.



































No comments:
Post a Comment