Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mike's photos from Vegas

 These are in such a random order. I am sorry for that.
 It took a little searching but we finally found this place behind Bally's. The food was amazing and cheap. I had the best Chicken marinara that I have ever had in my life and it was around $6.00! Totally recommend this place if you are willing to walk a block off the strip.
 
 another self portrait..super quick as we were standing in the road.

 Mike took a bunch of these from the air. I thought the were pretty amazing.



 Shiny!!!
 I love this shot. I think it is one of Mike's best. 

 Okay...clearly I took this with his camera:-)





 It looks like I took this but really Mike did.
 My new buddy. I love the faces on stingrays. 
 Big Bear lake and ski area
 One of the cool things Mike and I found was this hidden area behind the hotel with the silver sculpture. It was really nice and quiet. We ducked out there to enjoy the internet access and Mike talked to Grandma Dot for a bit. It was another hidden gem!
 Dreaming in the Bellagio:-)

 Mike snapped this of my toes. They never saw a sock the whole time I was in Vegas



This was what MN looked like as we flew away...yes..COLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment