Monday, October 12, 2009

BFF part 2 (Buffalo Farm Friends)

I found a few more from the BF that I wanted to post when I was looked at the orchard pics. Connie and Jim grow pumpkins every year just for the kids! This is Matthew picking out his pumpkin. Farmer Jim loaned him some gloves to wear.
I am not sure what Matthew was talking about in this picture but I sure love it!
Carter's pumpkin grew under the tire of this wagon like contraption. It was pretty big and Carter was very excited about it.
Grace and Nora going for a ride in the wagon.
I am not sure if you remember from last year but this farm land has been in Connie's family for 4 or 5 generations now. Quite pretty too!
Just look at that Minnesota farm land. Get a good look because it will be covered in snow in a few hours.
Even when a they cry they are cute!
Hannah was driving the 4 wheeler with the help of Jim and I think Matthew was a little horrified and in awe of her.
Goodbye Buffalo farm....I hope we meet again next year.
Now a few quick shots from the Orchard
It turns out that there is an orchard just a few short miles from our house(I can't remember the name in my sleepy daze...Northfield? Jenny, help!!!!). All these years I have drove across town to go to an orchard only to find out that there is a pretty nice one right by us. Not to mention it is owned by a family that Jenny knows that quite frankly are pretty amazing. They have done a lot for Mark and Jenny over the years and I can see why Jenny loves them so much. It is easy to tell that they are very good people.
It really is a corn maze when you are half the size of the corn.
Okay...really...does it get any cuter than these two?

Grace with her Mommy!
The older kids finished the maze first and came running back in with the prize they picked out. You might have to blow this up to see them. They picked the loudest most obnoxious whistles ever! Seriously ear drum cracking. Thankfully they lost them rather quickly...I wonder if Jenny had anything to do with that????
Marching out of the corn...
Can you see the face on this pumpkin?I just love him. He reminds me of the green guy from Dr, Suess.

1 comment:

  1. My outings aren't complete without nora screaming. Love it! :) Thanks for going with us!

    ReplyDelete