Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Return to me...

Mike spends a lot of his year looking forward to his annual guys trip. It is a really important thing he does for himself. I love seeing how excited he gets and seeing the kid in him come out every year. I have to say that this is my most anticipated moment of the year. I love so much about this moment. I love that my friend Jenny always rides with me up to the city so that I am not driving around in the middle of the night....lost. I love that for the past two years we have been able to bring Matthew and Hannah because there is not school on Wednesday. More than anything I love this moment. I love seeing my sexy unshaven husband completely refreshed and ready to take on the world again. I love hearing his stories(the ones he can share) and I love being missed, at least a little:-) Thank you Jenny for capturing the moment for me!
Welcome home baby

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for not posting the "french kissing" photo! :) (just kidding!) Welcome home, Mike.

    ReplyDelete