Sunday, October 4, 2009

the most valuable thing I own...

Have you ever thought about what you would miss most if your house burned down? I know it is a horrible thought. I know for a fact what is important to Mike and I. It would be an easy pick(Okay this is after our lives of course) Mine would be my pictures. I think that is one of the best things about my blog. It holds all my favorites. If nothing else I would have them saved out there in cyberspace:-) There are two pictures in particular that are worth more than any amount of money to me. They were taken at our wedding reception by Mike's uncle John. The pictures themselves are great quality. The one posted here is actually a scan of a copy of the picture that I have saved on my computer. I like to have it close to me. This pictures is by far one of my prized possessions. It shows two people I love in a wonderful moment in time, when all was right with the world.

We love you so much Grandma Dot and we are thinking about you so much today. I hope you are feeling lots better.

No comments:

Post a Comment