Matthew was out of school today so I finally made good on a promise. I had coffee with my good friend Lisa. She has the perfect house! It is in the country and the backyard has the best sledding hill built in. The hill dumps the boys in the middle of a corn field...if they go far enough. They have to go over a small bank to end up in the field. Matthew had a blast as Lisa and I drank coffee and watched out her bay window. Then the boys came in for hot chocolate and rice crispy treats made by Lisa.
I loved today as much as Matthew:-)
Prep For: Q4 Business Increase
2 weeks ago



That was a perfect song! :) I was totally leaning during that one video of Matthew trying to get going off the "starter" hill! What a perfect recap of the afternoon!! Thanks!! :)
ReplyDeleteI don't think that you drank very much coffee. I think that you took pictures the whole time! :)
ReplyDeleteFriends like that are the very best kind! I love when our kids are as entertained as we are : )
ReplyDelete