All I can think when I look at these pictures is how much better they would be if they were on a shinny gym floor. Next year they will. Then they can avoid the dreaded rug burn. It has been quite a joke for Shana and I. Last year Kaden got one and still says it was the worst pain of his young life. During this game a kid the other team got one and Shana and I wondered if Kaden was horrified for him.

Look at Kaden being blocked by #23

Look at this kids face!

I love this shot so much. Collin is the tallest kid on our team. He is quite tall if you have not noticed. Here he is holding the ball up(not even all the way) and this little guy(okay normal sized) is trying his best to reach it.


This was hysterical! This kid was the one paired up with Matt the whole game. He was quite an energetic player. It is hard to tell in this but he actually soft slapped Matthew with both hands here. I almost fell over laughing. It was just to get his attention it was not hard at all.

This is Matthew right after..."did anyone see that" come on refs???A ref did see it and told the player that was not allowed.
Kaden goes in for a shot...

Matthew got knocked down(good thing he had pants on so there were no rug burns!) The kid helping him up is the same one who slapped him. I loved seeing that.

I just love expressions like this♥♡♥♡

Here is Matthew having a discussion with his new friend. Mike and I laugh at how into the rules Matthew gets. This was him explaining.

I saw a few basketball pictures in B&W and loved it so I wanted to try it out.



I love seeing the tips of Matthew's fingers on the ball.

☺☺☺☺

How funny is Tor ☝

Good Game!!!

Good Game!!

Go Honkers!

I know this is out of focus but Huddy hates pictures and this was the best I could do. I adore Huddy he is just so darn cute. A while ago when we were on a trip with the Horner's I got accused of it being "my first day as a mom" for wanting to buy Huddy a swirly sucker for a snack. I was over ruled by the boring parents and Huddy had to get chicken fingers☹ I vowed to get it for him someday...well that day ended up being Saturday. Happy Valentine's Day Huddy♥♡♥♡
This is him jumping for joy!!!! Three cheers for Bionica✿❀❁







There is your jumping photo for iheartfaces!
ReplyDeleteWell, if you hadn't abandoned us, he would be on a nice, shiny gym floor.
ReplyDeleteOh Father! We miss you so much, and not just for the gym floor. Matthew missed out on a lot more than a nice gym floor when we moved. Maybe you could put in a good word for us and get us back to Harrisville. If your not a favorite then I don't know who is. ✝
ReplyDelete